More smoke on KU /SEC then I realized

• First I want to get this out there so no one thinks I am implying but sa Farmer mentioned earlier today came from a guy that’s usually pretty dam reliable as he was the first to mention about USC/UCLA to the BIG. This guy has his podcast and was listening to him later today and they were talking KU.

A lot depends on whether or not the SEC expands to 20 teams or not. Which like they feel they will have to do in order to keep up with the BIG , the BIG looks to expand even further. If they do then the SEC feels it has to expand to keep pace.

Also depends if Swankey the SEC Commissioner feels/ believes Basketball will jump in Value, gain more value they would want to expand coverage more ground. - -The SEC expands with N Carolina, Virginia , Virginia Tech & quite possibly KU. Greg talked today to some in the industry today and every one that YES KU would be a major player for sure if the SEC were to expand to 20 teams. --again not saying this is a done deal by any means BUT KU has had serious talks about the possibility again IF they expand to 20 teams. – Would be a huge win for KU & the SEC both.

Imagine your instant classic match ups /rivals - -KU/Uk - - KU/ n Carol - -KU/ Alabama - -Ku/ Arkansas --shall see , going to be interesting. - -Serious doubts ESPN going to continue heir partnership with the ACC after Feb - -Vey likely the ACC could implode sa early s FEB

• Wonder what Self thinks?

• Not an SEC fan, but thank goodness for the invite to the big2 if that’s what happens. The new Big12 doesn’t do much for me.

• whatever happens even if w get the invite going to be awhile. Not sure what Coach will think, but I’m sure he wouldn’t back down from the challenge. We would still be fine

A lot of the posts sure don’t want KU in, thinking they might be afraid of what might happen to their Basketball lol

Would make a lot of economic sense the difference of money KU would be getting